Thursday, June 10, 2010

My BOYS (University of Colorado) are about to steal USC's football crown in the PAC-10...



At first I didn't have much information and reasoning of why the Big 12 is breaking up and why my school, Colorado, was considering moving to the Pac-10. The only thing I thought about was: What would happen to our rivalries with Nebraska and Texas? Would the rivalries die? Could they stay intact while existing in different conferences? I would HATE, HATE to no longer have teams to HATE! But new beginnings and money are always good for team moral. And in light of USC getting slapped for cheating, and Masoli getting the ax from the Ducks, we can now TAKE OVER THE PAC-10! Oh wait, Jake Locker...

Photo from http://www.inhistoric.com/2009/11/8/1045699/throwback-uniforms-colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment